Round Flower Jhumka
- We know how much you love our jewelry so we have created a small guide as to how you can make your jewelry last a long time.
- Fashion jewelry tarnishes when exposed to moisture, oils, salts, and acids. Keep your jewellery tarnish-free by keeping it dry.
- Store your fashion jewelry in a soft dry place to avoid damage due to moisture in the air.
- Store your jewelry in a jewelry box or other secure container.
- You can also store your jewelry in a silk or velvet pouch and put each pouch in a decorative shoe box.
- Avoid Air! The air around us is what makes metal tarnish.
- We recommend using a ziplock or sandwich bag with the air squeezed out to prevent oxidization.
There are no reviews yet.